Monday, February 9, 2015

Silly Laman and Lemuel

Hey!

Sounds like everyone is doing way well! Sorry, I don't have a ton of time, so I'll try to make this quick.

This week was pretty good. We didn't get to work in Dorrego very much because of some things that happened with transfers, but I'm with my new companion, Elder Cook, fresh from Ogden, Utah. Haha looks like I might never get a native comp. I could end up setting mission history if I keep this up :)

 Anyway, the people we've been teaching are doing pretty well. Agustin came to church again! And we also got have a lesson with his older brother. He's way cool too. They have a way fun family.
We also got to have a lesson with Yamila D. She finally got back in town. We had a really great lesson with her about the first half of the plan of salvation, which we did at the bishops house, and tonight we have another appointment, so that should be great!

Verse of the week is 1 Nephi 17:21. I read it and it kind of made me think of the mission and the kind of attitude that you SHOULDN'T have. Haha...silly Laman and Lemuel.

Sorry, I have like no time, but I'm doing great and I hope you all have a great week!


Elder Webster

No comments:

Post a Comment